Valley Center offers English courses organized by levels and study modules, from beginners to advanced, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Courses can be organized online or in the classroom, with individual teaching or in groups.
We have over 10 years of experience in teaching English and hundreds of students, both individuals and company employees.
|Level A1 beginner||Level A2 elementary||Level B1 lower intermediate||Level B2 upper intermediate||Level C1 advanced||Level C2 fluency|
|100 hours||100 hours||100 hours||100 hours||120 hours||120 hours|
Please refer to the COURSE REGISTRATIONS section for the current details of the organized courses.
Here are some interesting facts about the English language:
- English is a West Germanic language which has its origins in England
- is the dominant language internationally in the fields of communication, science, business, aviation, entertainment, radio and diplomacy
- after the Second World War, the growing economic and cultural influence of the United States greatly accelerated the spread of this language
- more than 350 million people speak English as their native language
- it is the third most native language after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish
- English is currently the most studied second language in the world
- on a typical school day around one million people are learning English in one form or another because it is so widespread, the global language was called “lingua franca”