Translations in the legal field at Valley Center with offices in Timișoara and Resita
For any contract, law, constitution, legislation, certificates of various institutions or any other document of a legal nature, Valley Center is at your disposal and guarantees the confidentiality, quality and professionalism of the translation.
These types of documents are usually issued by Notaries Public in Romania or abroad, by state or private organizations and bear a seal, stamp and signatures. We emphasize quality and ethics, we know that these documents are confidential, so the translations will follow a strict control procedure.
We have experience in translating the following legal documents:
- agreements and contracts
- judicial reports
- decrees and normative acts
- bailment agreements, sales and purchase contracts
- leasing contracts
- identity documents
- European legislation
- summonses, notifications, statements
- notary powers of attorney
- apostilles, superlegalizations
- legislative texts, court decisions
- articles of incorporation, statute
- deeds of assignment
- enforceable titles
- certificates, various authorizations
Fill in the form with all the requested data, attach the legal documents to be translated and in 30 minutes you will have our offer by email, together with the online card payment method, directly from the invoice.